Friday, February 22, 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013
1. Best Valentines Day you've ever had
My best Valentine's Day was my freshman year of college . And the guy I was with at the time surprised me at school . He went to school out of state . When I got out my last class of the day he was sitting outside my dorm room with flowers and a teddy and some of my favorite movies. We had the best Valentine's Weekend . That was my favorite Valentines .
2. Worst Valentines Day you've ever had
I really don't have one . I was single a lot Valentine's Day but it doesn't make it a bad day
3. What did you do for Valentines this year?I laid in my bed and watched Grey's Anatomy and Scandal . Enjoyed a great glass of wine and read some magazines
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re singleI'm so simple when it comes to V day . I want a chill night . I want something meaningful . Anyone can make reservations and give you a box of candy . I want go somewhere that really means something to our relationship.
I don't know what that is yet ( Duh , I'm single ) but I cant wait to find out .
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?I DON'T WANT CANDY ON VALENTINE'S DAY
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood
My favorite one was my 8th grade year . I got a teddy bear and candy sent to my classroom.The note said from your " Secret Admirer " . It was from my mom . She sent me something to cheer me up . Me and my 8th grade boyfriend Jessie has broke-up and she wanted to cheer me up ( LOL isn't she so cute )
This weeks questions really had me smiling !
Brought back a lot of memories
Friday, February 15, 2013
Sunday, February 10, 2013
1. What was your first car?
My first car was a 2001 Red Ford Focus ( I miss my car ) My Big Red ( that was her name )
|This is not my car but this is what she looked like|
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
I have to favorite teachers !
Mr Pugh ( my fifth grade teacher ) He got me into poetry and writing . I love writing because of him.
He showed me how I could make it a outlet for my emotions .
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
I was in cheer leading til high school . When I got to high school I joined the Drama Club ( DRAMA QUEEN ) I also joined the horticulture club ( learning about plants ) No pictures Sorry :(
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
My favorite birthday was my 14th birthday party . I had a sleepover with some of my close friends and my cousin Kiarra .It was so much fun . We did hair , nails and facials . We watched all the chicks we could find in the video store and also came up with our own singing group ( none of us can sing ) . That was my first and last time I had a good birthday .( I need to work on this for my 24th birthday )
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush
I love Justin Timberlake's voice its so memerizing and I am so happy for him
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush
|Justin Timberlake had me at his first note|
His career has been sucessful in so many different fields and he is a married man now
I am also loving his new music !! If you haven't heard it where have you been .
When I was a teen 2 men had my heart
" Lil Romeo" back then . I had all his albums I had his poster all over my bedroom . I had a whole wall dedicated to just his posters ( yes i was a fan girl ) ..
But he still looks amazing and I heard he has some new music coming out .
|His body is banging !!!|
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
I was so interested in this show. Especially the character Carrie Bradshaw.
My cousins talked about her clothes and how fashionable she is . I had to see this woman .
My parents refused to let me watch the show !
But when i turned 17 I finally got to watch it .
Omg Sex and the city is my favorite show and I love both of the movies !
I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday !
Til Next Time
Friday, February 8, 2013
WOW this week has gone by so fast .
I know I missed last weeks Friday Hit List .
My mom was in the hospital .
She is home now ( YAY ) !!!
This week has been the best week for me musically
My favorite Rock group got back together !
So they are kicking off my list
1. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
OMG Fall Out Boy is back !!!!! They haven't made any music since 2009 . They had a surprise show in Chicago on Monday but I wasn't able to make it . But I'm buying my ticket tomorrow for their concert in Chicago for May 16th . I'm so excited !!!
2. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
I love this song . Such an emotional song ! . Bruno Mars always write songs that really touch my heart
3. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
This song has been stuck in my head all week I can't get it out. I love this song so much !
4. Hey Lady - Mike Posner / Twista
Mike Posner voice is mesmerizing . His voice just does something to me ;)
5. Halo - Mike Posner
6. National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
7. Blue Jean - Lana Del Rey
8. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
I can't get enough of this song!
I hope you all had a good week ! Be safe this weekend !