1. Best Valentines Day you've ever had
My best Valentine's Day was my freshman year of college . And the guy I was with at the time surprised me at school . He went to school out of state . When I got out my last class of the day he was sitting outside my dorm room with flowers and a teddy and some of my favorite movies. We had the best Valentine's Weekend . That was my favorite Valentines .
2. Worst Valentines Day you've ever had
I really don't have one . I was single a lot Valentine's Day but it doesn't make it a bad day
3. What did you do for Valentines this year?I laid in my bed and watched Grey's Anatomy and Scandal . Enjoyed a great glass of wine and read some magazines
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re singleI'm so simple when it comes to V day . I want a chill night . I want something meaningful . Anyone can make reservations and give you a box of candy . I want go somewhere that really means something to our relationship.
I don't know what that is yet ( Duh , I'm single ) but I cant wait to find out .
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?I DON'T WANT CANDY ON VALENTINE'S DAY
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood
My favorite one was my 8th grade year . I got a teddy bear and candy sent to my classroom.The note said from your " Secret Admirer " . It was from my mom . She sent me something to cheer me up . Me and my 8th grade boyfriend Jessie has broke-up and she wanted to cheer me up ( LOL isn't she so cute )
This weeks questions really had me smiling !
Brought back a lot of memories